The sponsorship of a child through Another Child Foundation is surprisingly simple, and the effects your sponsorship will have on a child is dramatic. Supporting an at-risk child in one of our 2 programs enables our staff members to not only provide for their educational & physical needs, but will provide HOPE for the child as the staff mentors the child. By providing the LOVE of God to the child, the child’s self-esteem will soar as they develop into the person God has created them to be. Without the assistance of generous people these children will continue to live in the “darkness” they we born into.
- A Welcome kit with a picture & biography of the child, regular progress updates with new photos, a chance to correspond with your sponsored child, & the Peace of God from knowing you are making a difference to your child
Sponsoring a Child in the Buckner Group Home
The sponsorship of a young girl in the Buckner Group Home is a great place to designate your gifts to Another Child. The eight young ladies in the Buckner Group Home depend on sponsors to keep the programs and the home functioning. ACF and Buckner Romania have a partnership with the Romanian government in this program. ACF funds 60% of the program costs while the Romanian government funds the remaining 40%. If you choose to sponsor a child from the Buckner Group Home 100% of those funds go directly to the program. No overhead will be taken from the contribution. Help us bring HOPE to a girl in need.
Sponsoring a Child in the Point of Hope Development Center
The sponsorship of a child student at the Point of Hope Development Center will help us transform the life of a child through the educational process. Children at the Point of Hope live in desperate situations where the providing of education is the key ingredient to providing the HOPE they need. Christian principles are used throughout the curriculum at the Point of Hope. These principles are now spreading to the families of the kids who attend Point of Hope. God works in amazing ways! Currently, we are in need of a number of sponsors for kids who need your support so Another Child can continue educating these precious children.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sponsoring
Why sponsor a child through Another Child Foundation? ACF is partnering with Fundatia Buckner/Romania who has been working in Romania since 1996. This commitment to the Romanian children is to be commended.
How does my sponsorship work? The gift you decide to give will immediately start enhancing the child’s life. The staff will work alongside of the families, if available, and medical professionals to develop a life plan for the child.
Will I get to know my sponsored child? Yes! Through the Introductory kit and regular updates you will see your child grow in God’s love. You also have the opportunity to correspond with your sponsored child through letter and cards.
How much does it cost to sponsor a child through Another Child Foundation? As little as $25 a month will make a difference. The average costs of supporting a child in our programs is $200 a month which provides all of the educational, medical, and physical needs the child has.
Do I get to choose my sponsored child? Choosing a specific child to sponsor is available. Call the Mission’s office at 815.303.1725.